Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.26.2010

I'm a big girl now!


Hi!!  I am getting veeeery big and veeeery fast and veeeery smart!  Here's what I've been up to!

Now I'm 8 months old and I can crawl, pull up on just about anything, wave, say "heeeeeeeeee" which means "hi," and I'm getting in to eeeeverything!  Also, I have 4 teeth that seem to be coming in at the same time.  Ouch!  A couple weeks ago we went to the Chaffee Zoo with my Aunt Jenny and Uncle Chris and my cousins, Connor, Kelsey and Madelyn!  We had so much fun and I really loved the flamingos!

Me and Mommy fed the giraffes


I love my family!


And I love my Becker Family!


When I have to take a nap, I get really excited because I can stand up.  Only problem is, I don't know how to get down!  So one day I wound up having an interesting nappy....


My Mommy and Daddy took me to the Japanese Gardens at Woodward Park.  It was beautiful!


I'm such an angel!  Check out my sprout, pretty cute, huh!


My Daddy being GQ


No wonder I'm so cute!


My Mommy is a goofball




Bye Bye for now!

Check out my wave action!  Mommy and Daddy are trying to catch me saying hi but I get too excited when I see a camera.

Here is some vid of me smoochin on my Daddy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Amy - you won the Halloween bucket on my blog. Email me at kellyskornerblog@gmail.com and I'll get you hooked up!