First game of the season with a narrow win by the Bolts...YEeeeeAAh! We got to watch the first game on our new high def flatscreen whoo hoo!! Casey also won both of his fantasy games and took his Section A exam for his license so hooray for a great day! Kiara loves to watch the game with Daddy!!
Kiara, you turned 3 months old yesterday!! Here's what you're up to these days!!
- You're ROLLING!! Not just to your side, but from your tummy all the way over to your back. I believe this is a 5 month milestone. You had it conquered at 11 weeks, and you can do it to your left and your right sides. This is very fun but makes mommy nervous as I think you may be an early mover. I like you just fine in one spot!! But I'll take it...big girl! These are from my phone so the quality is probably stinky.
- You're LAUGHING!! Mommy was having a crazy day and you started talking to me so cute, so I decided to video you and send it to daddy. Well, as soon as I pressed record...THIS happened.....!!
- You're still figuring out the whole laugh thing but every now and then you will just laugh randomly! When we went to visit Grammie last weekend you saw her and just started busting up, and during the Charger game last night daddy was holding you on his knee and you just started laughing again!
- You like to look at yourself in the mirror now. You make yourself smile and laugh. It is veeeery cute!
- You can grab thing now. Especially your dress to stick in your mouth and chew on.
- No tooth yet but it's definitely coming. You have your fussy days where you just can't get enough of chomping on your hand.
- You found your feet! You love to grab them but they haven't made it to your mouth just yet!
- I must mention that you rolled over, found your feet, and had your first giggle all in one day. It was very adventurous!
- You're still in 3 month clothes but the bottoms are still big on your tiny little waist.
- You're still in size 1 diapers.
- You have very tiny feet.
- Your hair is getting long and the new growth is a lighter brown...we'll see! I love the way it sticks up no matter what I do. It is the Kate Gosselin look.
- Your eyes are still blue but have a few spots of color coming in...think they'll still be blue though, again...we'll see!!
- You take 6-7 feedings a day (7 since you're on your 3 month spurt now).
- You still sleep all night but you do not like to take long naps during the day. You're a chronic 30 minute napper and that's all there is to it!!
- You are so smiley and happy and you are the joy of me and your daddy's lives. We're crazy about you!!!!!!
Friday before last we decided to head to Shaver Lake for the day to do a little hiking! The hiking didn't work out too well...the BOB stroller was a little to big for the tiny little trail we were on that was covered in poison oak and Kiara was none too thrilled! But we got out anyway and enjoyed some fresh mountain air!
Casey was concerned about how he'd look with the Baby Bjorn but I thought it was adorable! Hahaha!
My 2 favorite people!
Then that Sunday the Beckers came for a visit!! Jenny is about 34 weeks now I think and she looks amaaaazing! We can't wait for baby #3 to arrive!
We hung out by the pool for a while..
I love this photo of Connor.
Kelsey June in all her glory
Mama-to-be with my baby girl
Had a great time!