Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.29.2009

STTN


I know, two posts in one day, but I can't believe I forgot to share this BIG NEWS.

Could it possibly be?  

Yes, it is true.  This little beauty has hit a BIG milestone.  She slept through the night at 5 1/2 weeks old.

She did it at Grammie and Pop's house 3 nights in a row!

When we came back, she reverted and has woken up once the past 2 nights, but I am pretty sure it's due to her 6-week growth spurt and needing an extra feeding.  Even so, her stretch last night was 7 hours.  So I guess that's still pretty dern good.  We knew she would do it early since she is such an amazing night sleeper.

I don't know whether to attribute it to Babywise or her nature or both (probably both) but we know that this is just a blessing beyond words so glory to God in the highest for this one, hehe.

No comments: